Family Fun Fit's 13TH Annual East End Kids of Steel Triathlon And Adult Try-A-Tri Event, SATURDAY June 10, 2017
Saturday, June 10, 2016 Birchmount Community Centre 93 Birchmount Road, Scarborough
RACE STARTS AT 0830-YOUNGEST TO OLDEST
Click orange link to register. REGISTRATION WILL OPEN JANUARY 1, 2017.
Registration closes Wed June 7 at 6pm Or First 500 registered participants. East End uses online registration only.
Chip Time Results will be timing our event. They will have results posted at www.chiptimeresults.com
Race Fee- $43
With one day Triathlon Ontario insurance Non members 3-7, plus $2 for $45 total.
With one day Triathlon Ontario insurance Non members 8 and up (including try-a-tri), plus $6 for a $49 total.
$43 If you are a member of Triathlon Ontario (regardless of age).
Triathlon Ontario membership number must be entered when registering, to receive the reduced rate. 2017 membership cards must show at race kit pick up.
• Participating children are 3 plus years of age (age as of Dec.31, 2017 decides age group of racer)
• WE HAVE AN AGE DIVISION FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS-this age group is for students in high school who are older than 15. THIS IS OUR 8TH YEAR OF OUR ADULT CATEGORY. OUR EVENT IS FUN FOR ENTIRE FAMILY.
• Bike course on a 3km loop or shorter.
• Run course on 1k loop or shorter.
• HELMETS ARE MANDATORY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Age group wave starts, youngest to oldest. First wave starts at 8:30 am
• This event is a timed event. Overall time only. 3-5 Age Group will not be timed.
• No individual age group awards.
• Permitted road closure with Toronto Police.
• Triathlon Ontario insurance is included in race entry fee.
• Parents are responsible for ensuring child’s bike and helmet are in proper working order.
• NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Race Kit pick up at Birchmount Community Centre 93 Birchmount Road (Kingston Road and Birchmount)
For all local racers -Friday June 9 2014 4:00 -8:00 PM
For Out of Town Racers-Saturday June 10,7:00am -9:00 AM
RACE KITS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER 9 AM RACE DAY
COURSE TOURS- are scheduled over race kit pick up Friday June 9 at 4:30, 5:30 6:30 and 7:30 PM